TattooMed Tattoo Protection UV Film Patch (10cm X 20cm)
Patented Protection Film MILKY stops 98% of all UV rays. It protects and cares for your freshly stung tattoo in the summer optimally.
If you get a tattoo in the middle of summer, you will immediately notice a problem when you first step out of the tattoo studio: The sun burns on freshly tattooed skin like fire and you can really feel how the cells are damaged. This is because freshly tattooed skin lacks any natural skin protection and the sun can thus penetrate unhindered into the dermis. With the newly revised TattooMed Protection Patch MILKY you protect your skin after tattooing not only from contamination, dryness and germs, but the milky patch also serves as a reliable UV protection and does not let harmful radiation through. In addition, it optimally supports the care and is waterproof and breathable.
- CE medical device.
- Stops 98% of all UVA/UVB rays.
- UPF Rating: Excellent protection.
- Creates an optimal wound climate.
- Protects against textile friction.
- Flexible adjustment to all body parts.
- Waterproof (showers possible).
- Can remain on the skin for up to 5 days.
- Patented system, milky surface.
- Reduces scarring
- No drying out (moist wound climate)
No customer reviews for the moment.