Stayve Collagen Ampoule - contains Hydrolized collagen which makes vital skin and taut, and dipropylene glycol increases moisture retention to hydrate a dry skin texture.
It also contains tocopheryl acetate which is absorbed into the body and acts as an antioxidant.
Hydrolized Collagen - is an ingredient that absorbs into the skin quickly, supplying insufficient collagen. In fact, 90% of hydrolized collagen is rapidly absorbed into the body and protects the skin by combining cells together. In addition, hydrolized collagen helps improvement of the skin's wrinkle directly with its high serine content, a type of amino acid. Therefore, it promotes the skin's capillary function to help with a smooth metabolism. It is effective in making the dermis healthy, making the skin taut and lustrous. Its high protein content also helps to create taut skin, prevents the skin's balance from breaking, and is excellent for preventing wrinkles and aging.
Dipropylene Glycol - is an EWG grade-1, green grade ingredient and is known as being safe enough to use as an indirect food additive by the U.S. FDA. Dipropylene Glycol is a raw material with an excellent moisturizing effect. It has hydrophilic property that keeps the skin hydrated and prevents moisture evaporation by attracting the moisture around it. When used as a raw material, its main usage is as a moisturizer and it provides a conditioning effect by giving vitality to the skin and repairing it.
Tocopheryl Acetate - also known as VITAMIN E. It is natural ingredient that can be aquired mainly from foods such as greenish yellow vegetables (spinach and broccoli), fruits (kiwi), nuts etc. Tocopheryl acetate is a representative antioxidant that inhibits the oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids. It delays or prevents skin damage caused by skin exposure to chemical and physical environments. In addition, it has a moisturizing effect that prevents moisture loss by protecting the skin's lipid balance and restoring the function of the cells.
How to use?
- Cleanse the face thoroughly by using stayve cleansing milk. Lightly apply rose toner on the face with a cotton pad.
- Using a brush, apply a thick layer of exfoliating gel. The MTS treatment is more effective after exfoliating. It is not recommended to use any other exfoliatong gel besides the one include in MTS treatment (Dry skin 2min.; normal skin 3min.; oily skin 5min.)
The exfoliating gel's acidity may cause slight tingling on sensitive skin.
- Wash face or wipe with a damp towel or sponge.
- Apply the neutralizing foam with a brush. This foam lowers acidity caused by exfoliating gel. Use hands to gently massage the face for 3 minutes. Wash face or wipe with a damp towel or sponge.
- Begin the MTS treatment (2-3 minutes) after applying the booster ampoule. The booster ampoule comes in various types to meet skin's needs: acne, salmon, peptide gold, whitening, aqua, citron & calendula, hyaluronic acid, microbiome, idebenone and collagen. Regular BB ampoule can be applied instead of the booster, but the booster ampoule is more effective when used before BB Glow treatment.
- Begin MTS treatment (2-3 minutes) after applying the BB GLOW ampoule.
- Apply a mask pack or modeling pack to reduce irritation. You can also use the omega light machine for 10-15 minutes. This step can be skipped if you don't have the machine.
- After remove mask pack, spray the rose toner and pat the face softly to absorb the remaining BB ampoule into the skin. After finish this step, apply the stayve repair cream.
- For aftercare, use stayve repair cream every day after cleansing. We also recommend applying booster ampoules at home to provide nutrients and maximize effectiveness.
-2 years before opening (indicated on a box).
-After opening use within 2 weeks;
-After opening keep secure lid and store in cool place.